Monday, November 19, 2007

day 19 :: gloves and cars

I can't quite believe this is my 19th blog post in a row!! I have a new found respect for people who blog everyday, not because they manage to find the time but because they always have something to say!!These are the gloves I bought for £1 yesterday at the disaster fair, I love them :-)
*kindly modelled by John

and this is a picture of all the cars that turned up for a Saab-owners meeting that John organised for yesterday. Isn't he a clever chap??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, some people came in planes. Fools!

Anonymous said...

fab gloves!!!

mollycupcakes said...

Cool gloves, they look nice and cosy.

Catherine x

Stella said...

Sorry that the Sunday fair was a disaster:( Are the cars at Goodwood? Remember this week it is the craft fair at the Corn Exchange in Brighton, might be worth going to feel the vibe? I believe it runs from Friday to Sunday. S x

Anonymous said...

Has John considered a career in hand modelling? Just a thought- he's a natural! x

Anonymous said...

Er, I don't really 'DO' cars...but some of them look a bit like planes....? Think I'll stick to crafts!