Friday, August 29, 2008

2,4,7,11,14,17...20!


I have spent the past few evenings counting buttons!

They have all been counted into bags, photographed for the website (all done! no broken web pages at all!) and are now residing in my fancy drawers.
This weekend I'm in the shop on Saturday but on Sunday John & I and our friends are off to Shoreham Airshow for the day...they'll be lots of planes AND a craft tent ..... guess where I'll be ;-)

Next week I want to get some sewing done....I don't seem to have made anything at all this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, are you doing a stall there or just watching a shopping~??
jade xx

Nia said...

What fabulous buttons! They are so very paper-and-string, too! Can't wait to get my mitts on some :-)

Unknown said...

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, buttons!!!!!

picciolo said...

hi, no I didn't find my notebook, I started again. Ahhhh! It has vanished. But never mind. I have just finished digging up my front path for you, all the tiles are now round the back for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gillian said...

I could not resist these buttons - amazing colours! Thanks!