Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cupcakes and Foil

Cupcakes have been sewn ::

*(please imagine a picture of cupcakes)*


And a gift was received ::

*(please imagine a picture of a pile of foil rolls)*

Lots of thin metal foil that my friend thought I might like so he rescued it from the bin at work (do people actually through things like this away? it's criminal!) I love it but don't know what I will do with it yet!!

* there will be pictures tomorrow, I have a hangover from hell (my fault, I know!) and this morning I was not capable of anything, let alone taking photos! I did manage a very busy day at the shop but now am on the sofa under a blanket waiting for my home-made pizza to cook.
It was a good night out ;-)

**photos added Sunday 27th January....felling normal again, thank you!!

4 comments:

Kitty said...

HELLO SARAH - HOW ARE YOU FEELING? ... whoops, didn't mean to shout ;-)

Hope you're feeling betterer soon. (Oh and I agree it's criminal to chuck out wonderful stuff). x

Unknown said...

I take it the beer night was a good one then? (despite you not liking beer)

Anonymous said...

what the...? they were going to throw those rolls away?! wow, those are awesome, I'm sure you'll find some creative use for them :)
-DianeM

fi at moose and bear said...

gorgeous cupcakes!! I just blogged about your lovely felt that I ordered this week - thank you!!!