Monday, March 19, 2007

A freebie for me !

My friend sent me a gift. She thinks I deserve a freebie every month because I give freebies every month, how nice is that?


What a gorgeous brooch, I just love it :-) If you fancy one for yourself have a look here



http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=95246&order=§ion_id=&page=1



Today we had snow here in sunny Worthing which meant that the shop was very quiet and, I am pleased to say, this is complete opposite to my eBay shop !!

Lots of things have started to fly and I am trying my hardest to keep up with it all!! I have decided to put a catalogue online for all to see, I have already started a wholesale catalogue but I think I need to have a catalogue for everyone, then people don't need to wait for me to make things, they can order what ever they like! It's going to take a lot of planning though because everything is slightly different everytime...hhhhmmmm

I have started to use photo bucket (see the reader's gallery over there on the right ) and think I will put a bit of research into that and hopefully over there on the right will be a link to a catalogue...does anyone know any other programmes that would be good for this?

Any kind of computer help is always welcome !!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh those cupcakes look yummy!

Blooming Felt said...

Hiya. www.picturetrail.com is another great photo hosting site you can use. I get quite a bit of traffic from my picture trail site into my website - you could probably do the same with your ebay shop?? Have fun !! x

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed! I just love your designs - and I feel a "pink period" coming in my work too :-)
Hope you have solved your plagiarism problems.