Wednesday, September 14, 2011

special letters



made to measure letters (fast!) :: this morning I was asked to make some of my iron on letters in a special size...they had to fit in an area 8cm x 32cm, and the item they are going on needs to be finished for Monday Morning... so I put my other work aside and got my scissors out, drew some new letters and ta-dah! special sized letters ... they are now in the post bag and should be delivered tomorrow, phew! Back to piling bundles of felt for me......

3 comments:

Bagladee said...

Awww that is my man cats name :) xx

Anonymous said...

damn your good!!

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading
through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?

Thanks!

My blog post :: Soldes Air Jordan