Friday, February 29, 2008

John's home....

hooray!! John is home :-)
he's on the phone at the moment so thought I'd quickly pop by and post the pictures I took this morning ::

A pile of orders waiting to be packed, I just thought the happy trees looked cute!

I had a parcel of brooch bars waiting for me...normal size and itty bitty weeny ones! Don't they look cute!

I have bagged up the big ones, but not the little baby ones ::I also got a parcel of buttons, which I love :-)No cupcake news today.....I am boring myself now ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOO! Hope some of that felt is for me! Hehe! those buttons are lovely, where do you get them from?

Kitty said...

Like Claire, I'd like to know where you get those buttons? They are so scrummy.

I recently needed lots of black buttons for sock monkey's eyes. My local haberdashers only had ones which were too big or two small: I found a man on eBay who sent me a huuuuuge bag of 'just right' ones for a very small sum!

x

Unknown said...

oooh, me too - button supplier purlease!!!

WELCOME HOME JOHN!!!! :)

LAZY-TROUT said...

And another one!!!! where o where do you get them gorgeous buttons from - because I REALLY need some!!