Thursday, June 09, 2011

a break in routine

This week I have used every spare moment to cut felt for my kits....I'm on a mission to get it all done by the end of Sunday (a very impossible mission, but it is good to have a goal!)


So it was very nice to receive an order for some of my boxes....I had to stop felt cutting and sew... wonderful!


I've been busy on the computer too....there's more felt on the way (for the shop this time!) and a whole load of ribbon too (currently stuck at customs but should be here soon!)

time to go...the rotary cutter is calling.....

6 comments:

Pene said...

Gosh your working so hard be careful not to overdo things, but it is so exciting!! Have a great weekend
Hugs
Pene x

The Pea Pod said...

Yes I agree with Pene. You do work very hard, do you cut everything by hand? xx

Anonymous said...

Your poor little hands must be feeling it all!! But must have been nice to have some sewing for a break! And more ribbon on the way!!
take it easy - Juliexoxo

Unknown said...

Amei, amei, amei...bj!

Katy said...

That is the most adorable little tortoise I have ever seen! :)

weekendophold København said...

It looks just great :)


Cheers

Malthe
http://weekendopholdikøbenhavn.dk/