Friday, February 20, 2009

fun with transfer paper


Last night I had a bit of a sort out and found a pack of transfer paper...so today I decided to make some new paper-and-string sew on labels....the idea has been in my mind for a while, and it looks as though I'm in good company too!
I have used felt (of course!) and made super-tiny labels for the backs of brooches and mini softies...I can't wait to sew them on everything!
I also got a little carried away and have made something else with transfer paper, but you'll have to come back tomorrow for a tutorial on that :-)

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Wow your labels look amazing! I love how they look heaped up in that little bowl. Looking forward to the tutorial!

Apryl said...

I wish I had labels.. relaly must get around to that sometime... can't wait to see the tutorial!

Bagladee said...

They look amazing Sarah!! Woop Woop for transfer paper :) xx

saraeden said...

Great minds think alike eh !! I made some labels too and i only printed off 1 sheet before noticing i hadn't done the mirror image thing !!!

Sara x

Brook said...

I need to make some labels as well!