Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's only taken 7 hours

I think my eyes have turned square! I have been updating my website for around 7 hours and it's exhausting, I've just finished and after I've written this I think the computer will be turned off for a little while :-)

There is an extended Kawaii section ::

and I've added the new felt too, much easier to have everything for sale under one roof, so to speak!

I have 45 colours now, and my fingers are itching to cut them up and start sewing.

If you take a peek and spot any mistakes please let me know :-)

10 comments:

Blooming Felt said...

omg, omg, OMG !!!!!! That stuff is absolutely FAB!! I've just been looking at your flickr photos too - I'll be ordering some stuff for sure !!!! Hope you're ok - will email you separately later. Sarah x

Unknown said...

oh good lordy...must go and look at website!!!!!!!!!!

monda-loves said...

wow, your shop is looking fab. I'm not surprised it took you so long. You're going to have to give up your day job to do all this soon.

Monda
x

Sam Gillespie said...

Love the tapes! off to take a proper look.
... and thanks for my swatch. x

Lucykate Crafts... said...

really like those new kawaii bags (makes mental note and adds to christmas list)

: )

Anonymous said...

Just had a quick look and it looks fantastic! I will have a proper look next week when I have more time : )

Just Original said...

I want all the mushroom stuff please! I will let the husband know for ideas for Christmas!

The mushroom shoulder bag is gorgeous, I have issues with bags(too many!).

Vanessa

pinkgreen said...

what gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. I am making a wish list as we speak!
Cathy XX

tess said...

it looks fantastic, I'm not suprised it took so long. love the frogs!

Anne said...

Hello, I've never left a comment before, but I do look at your blog regularly and your work certainly makes me smile, so I've given you a smile award (if that's okay). Have a look at my blog for details. Keep up the good work!