Monday, October 05, 2009

playing catch-up


(flowers made for a Bulk order, posted early last week)
The past week has flown by in a blur of paracetamols, tissues, little naps and time off work...my cold is still with me but I feel 20x better than I did!
(huge felt delivery)
It was my birthday on Saturday and I felt so much more normal and was able to have a fantastic evening, we went for Thai food and it was just lovely :-)
(felt delivery :: counted & checked off, waiting to be put away...it stayed like that for 4 days!)
The postman was busy this week...I received lots of deliveries, purple packing bags, brooch bars & jingle bells, printer ink, and (most excitingly) a HUGE felt delivery :-)

(making mini rainbows)
Late the previous week I placed a scarily-massive order for ribbons and UPS have telephoned and *hopefully* it will be delivered today....

(a few mini rainbows completed)
...I've also re-jigged my website and made a Christmas section, it's not full up yet but it will be soon, especially because I have a new (to me) sewing machine to help me!!

5 comments:

Bagladee said...

Hi Sarah,
I'm sorry I missed your birthday...you kept that quiet!! I hope you had a lovely time and that you are feeling better soon. All that felt looks sooooo yummy!! hugs xx

beachvintage.com said...

Wow, I have never seen so much felt!

Maria Dent said...

Would love to dive into that felt! Hope you feel better soon sweetie.

...Nina Nixon... said...

Happy belated birthday and all that felt 'wow!'

Nina x

Wife and Mama said...

Yay! I love them . . . I can't wait to get them in the mail! The "felt eye candy" that you posted a picture of in September . . . So cute! Do you sell them seperately? I have an idea that I would love to use them on!

You are so bloody expiring!!!!!

Signed,
Your newest Etsy and blog fan!