Thursday, May 24, 2007

Twit-Twoo Squeak-Squeak

I hope everyone is out and about and enjoying the sunshine we have here?
I spent yesterday sewing in the garden and popping back inside to use the sewing machine, such a gorgeous day!
I had fun making two new softies, owl and mouse. They are both quite small, the mouse is about 5" long and the owl only 6" tall.
I found it quite scary cutting into my new fabric but I really REALLY enjoyed sewing with it.
Plenty more softies coming from me I think !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous! Might be a good idea to keep them apart, though....

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Yummy fuchsia

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow I love your site! You are very talented! I'm sure an order will be coming your way soon!

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Too cute for words
Suzie Sews