Sunday, July 01, 2007

Christmas time and orders

phew what a day!

Today was my only day off this week and my days at work have been long and hard too.

Today I got up bright and early and was super organised and wrote a big long list of things to do!

I've finally ordered some more supplies and finished some goodies!
I managed too to have my eyes tested (everything was fine) and to stock back up on essentials like shampoo and deodorant etc.
The two photos above are orders which I have completed and are on the way to the post office tomorrow.
This next photo is just a quick snap to show my progress on my Christmas ideas. I wanted to make one of everything that will be for Christmas this year and show them all together but that may never happen, so you'll have to see them as I go along :-)
I've been working on these for a few days now and made them during the week.
I'll show you the rest when they are sewn up!
We have :: christmas frog :: christmas cupcake :: robin red :: happy reindeer :: monkey :: happy tree :: snowman + knitted hat :: yo yo and felt baubles ::
Next week I'm going to attempt a post a day! I got off to a good start last week but it all went wrong on Friday (wine, dinner and friends do not make for a punctual blogger!)
See you tomorrow....

10 comments:

monda-loves said...

I love your christmas tree decorations - I will definitely buy some for my tree when you put them on sale. I love christmas time - someone sent me some really cute christmassy images the other day and I started daydreaming about what I could be making in a few more months time. I also totally envy your productivity and energy to continually create :o)

Anonymous said...

so so cute! Wow! I would love to buy the frog ornament! Let us know when you will be putting them in your shop! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the happy tree and the frog is looks really swishy!

pink-petal-designs said...

so cute, my fav is the snowman, and the monkey. x

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

CHRISTMAS!!!
Scary thought, where has the summer gone?
Suzie Sews

Anonymous said...

Your Happy Reindeer is really cute, roll on Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the happy tree, it's so happy!

kristin said...

how adorable!! you are such a speedy sewer!!

Me and Him said...

They are adorable. My favourites are the tree and the monkey. I also like the snowman, reindeer, frog, and the robin. Well that didn't really narrow it down any. I can't wait until you have them for sale.

Tracy said...

I just love these yum yum yum very cute.