Friday, July 06, 2007

I am one happy bunny!!


The second installment arrived...it got held up in Customs and I needed to pay some fees to get the lady at the Post Office to hand it over to me. I'm SO relieved!
I'm supposed to be getting ready for my friend's birthday party tonight so no time to take good pictures BUT here is a sneaky peek...
I'll be back tomorrow after work with good pictures and a link to the shop, loads of you asked and I'll share tomorrow.
Don't forget it's freebie time round here, just leave a comment to enter!

9 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Hi, as you very kindly entered my competition, I thought I'd return the compliment. Please enter me for yours! Hope you have fun at the party.

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi, glad it turned up!! It looks worth the wait, lots of nice colours looking forward to see what you do with it.
Sarah x

saraeden said...

i love packages of fabric .. im expecting some too but mr postie keeps bringing me other stuff.

im glad you got all your lovely fabric .

sara x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh- it looks so lovely!

Celeste said...

Ohh what a tempting sneak peep. I suspect the bottom one and the 4th one up might be my favourites. I can't get enough of spots at the moment.

Mama Said Sew said...

So glad your parcel showed up. Can't wait to see all the lovely fabrics!

monda-loves said...

what a relief. I bet you thought it would never turn up. Lots more spots and dots too by the looks of it. yum.

Just Original said...

How gorgeous are your things!! I wish I had plenty of money in the bank, but just returned from my jollies in Scotland.

That pile of material looks gorgeous, I bet your feeling all inspired!!

Vanessa x

Me and Him said...

I'm so glad the disappearing second package arrived. I see it was worth the wait.