Thursday, July 05, 2007

super surprise lucky dip gala!

Lots to show today. I got home from work and this little lot was waiting for me



hehehehe how many parcels!!!
(still no sign of the fated fabric parcel though)
and look at the gorgeous things I have
200 black brads
Then I opened a parcel from another Sarah. I won a freebie on her
blog but look what the postman did to the card!! Tut-tut!!
I won this beautiful crocheted dish cloth
AND look at the extra present I got....yummy fabric, thanks Sarah!
I saved the parcel from my friend
Nia till last, and she has made me a fab brooch!!
Unfortunately Cecil seems to have got his hands on my presents!!
I pinned him down to take a close up but he wriggled a lot!
Thanks Nia, I love it :-)
Now for freebie news :: All you lovely regular readers out there will know that freebie day is on Thursday because that is my day off the day job BUT at the moment I'm working 6 day weeks and don't have a day off until Sunday SO freebie day this time round is a super surprise lucky dip gala ! HA! what a title!
(random photo of a Christmas Tree I made yesterday)
Leave me a comment today, Friday or Saturday and on Sunday I will draw a few names and those people will win a surprise!!
How exciting!!

11 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

Glad it got there at last. x I just love your cecil he is so cute. Shame about the card.
Sarah x

Heather said...

Looks like you had a very happy mail day!

Dana said...

Great surprises in the mail :)
Thanks for sharing all the pics of the goodies! Cecil is a cutie!! Please throw my name in the hat for the drawing! Many thanks for hosting the giveaway!


Dana
d07@goldingers.com

Anonymous said...

It's exciting to get one parcel, never mind four! Lucky you!

Jennifer said...

As always, it's a treat to see what you are getting and what you are up to!
Cheers!

greetingarts said...

Oooh, I just love surprises! :0)

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your blog thanks to Melly & Me!! I LOVE your 'monster' family and have already added you to my faves. Thought I might as well as try for a surprise!!

Ragged Roses said...

Hello I've just popped over a visit and been looking at your posts. You make lovely things!! Isn't it great to get goodies in the post, it feels like it's your birthday doesn"t it?!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Cecil is so sweet. AND the boy has taste!
Thanks so much for the gorgeous ribbon and the lovely tiny tote- you're the best! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, what great packages you received, I love to receive post so often I order some jummy fabrics or patterns, I love it when they fall into the mailbox.

Letty

Heidi said...

Christmas trees in July? You're smart to be planning ahead... Wish I was!