Saturday, July 07, 2007

Beautiful Fabrics

Here are the close up pictures of the newest additions to my stash.


I ordered them from a fab fabric shop called Z and S fabrics. They were super nice when I panicked about the 'missing' parcel and they were so quick to cut and dispatch my order. Not to mention the FANTASTIC choice of fabric to buy.



I'm off to have some dinner and then I'm going to organise the freebie prizes!
Winners and pictures of their prizes will be announced tomorrow...bye for now.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Pretty pretty. I'm in love with that Moda peas and carrots print.

caroline said...

I was so pleased to hear that your package arrived safely and I am enjoying seeing all the goodness that was inside - the Katie Jumps Rope is gorgeous isn't it?

I have a fabric parcel overdue from the States and after telling you not to panic I'm wishing I could now follow my own advice. Here's hoping it arrives next week.

Me and Him said...

Love those fabrics. colourful and vibrant. I am on a self imposed no fabric buying month - I have to use up my stash. Your fabrics are making me question that decision!