Tuesday, July 17, 2007

monster love

woo hoo! look what I got ::

I had to take a photo of this packaging...SOOOO pink! and look insidemy very own monda loves monster :-) monda-loves won one of the freebies this month and felt guilty because she had won before so she decided to send me this as a thank you! and I love it!! I have named him Billy, because he isn't a scary monster!

I left him at home whilst I was at work and look at the scene I came home to...

a gambling den!!!

Cecil looks very fetching in the packaging ribbon, but he seems to have become confused with the rules of the game. He thought he had to get the card to match himself!!! silly panda!!aaahhh Billy, you are one cute and clever monster, welcome to the madhouse!!

12 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

He's well cute 1
sarah x

AC said...

He is really cute!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

I got my freebies today!!!! I am sooooooooooo pleased, thank you very, very much :-) xxxxx
Katyejones

Anonymous said...

how cute is your monster?? VERY!
Thanks for the link to her site + store. They are too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, but it looks like you might need to keep an eye on him ! ; )

monda-loves said...

Helloooo
Your post made me laugh, I nearly wet my pants! I like billy, a good name for him, and yeah he's not so scary, but then not all monsters are.
I'd never have thought he would be into gambling but it just goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover. He looks happy with his new pal Cecil (albeit he's a bad influence) so I guess that makes me happy now too :o)
Monda x

Anonymous said...

I have to say I really approve of all the pink! Cecil and Billy look so cute together. Maybe he could be on the paper-and-string payroll soon, too?

Me and Him said...

He's cute. your post made me laugh out loud

Anonymous said...

Your post made me smile! :)

Monkee Maker said...

Love Love LOVE your monda monster - want want WANT one!! ..... when's pay-day??

Holly said...

Oooh, your monster should watch out... his card buddy looks shifty!

Anonymous said...

ah, now i see where you got the idea for those cute owls (on the playing card) :)