Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi, I'm Sarah and I am a garage widow

John has a new garage. It's a 20 minute drive away and it has room for *gasp* twenty or so cars in it. Please understand that this is for his hobby, he too has a hobby he loves plus a normal old day job! He is very clever with old cars and takes horrid dirty smelly knackered cars and turns them into shiny beasts!! He's so clever :-)
The good side of being a garage widow is that I have around three hours after work before he comes home and that means I can sew and blog to my hearts content!!

So far this week I have completed this little pile
I'm not a super fast sewer, really i'm a good half a jobber! All these things were half done and i've just finished them off!!
Here's the next lot of half jobs waiting to be done
and the next lot...(vital sewing equipment that packet of ginger nuts!)
So you see I really am good at leaving a job half done!!!
This doesn't include making a mess. This I do well!
This is a (messy) corner of our living room which has accidentally become a temporary sewing area!!
So whilst we have light evenings you can expect me around a whole lot more. and you know what? That's the way I like it :-)

7 comments:

Just Original said...

Well I'm impressed with what you have done , even if your not!

They all look fab!!!

I wish I was a garage widow, unfortunately I am a boiler widow! (he is a heating engineer).

Happy sewing

pink-petal-designs said...

You have been busy.. but i can't see no sign of any monkeys, your monkeys are my fav! Sarah x

AC said...

They all look lovely. You have been busy.
Take care,
Alison x

Anonymous said...

happy sewing! You've been busy and everything looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I must feel good to have all those finished projects.

I must admit that I am a little jealous that you have three whole uninterrupted hours to blog and sew! That sounds like heaven to me :) Can't wait to see the results of all your sewing time.

Holly said...

I LOVES THEM ALL! You are very motivated :)

Majeak Ann said...

So many pretty things here..
Greetings from the Caribbean!
Marjorie Ann*