Wednesday, July 04, 2007

gifts and shopping

Little tiny tote bags I made last night.

I made them as gift packaging for some of the ribbon I bought yesterday which is now on it's way to a friend and my sister

I've done some more shopping (warning I have done quite a bit of on-line shopping so expect a couple more posts like this!) First is some more American Crafts ribbon, intended for Christmas projects.

and my bargain find of the year....half price S.E.I. button tubes!

Hot foot it to
this shop
to bag yourselves some half price buttons.....


can you believe it's time for freebie day already!
see you here tomorrow...

5 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

love your mini tote bags, and your buttons are fab, i have sent you some in your parcel has it still not got there? i posted it on Monday ?
Sarah x

Holly said...

I love the tote bags! They look perfect for a notebook or journal!

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

I adore these bags, I am especially thrilled that you have the camper fabric, where did you get it from or is it secret stash. I have been searching for this design and can no longer find it. Oh I am so excited, sorry I have a camper and I get over excited at anything camper van based.
Suzie Sews

Blooming Felt said...

Helloweeee !! Thanks for the tip-off about the buttons - have been and spent a suitable amount !! Chat soon. Sarah xx

Me and Him said...

Love the tiny totes. They are adorable.