Thursday, June 28, 2007

jingle bell hop

I seem to have got into a routine of blogging everyday and I like it!!

John phoned me at work today to tell me there was a parcel at home waiting for me BUT not the fabric parcel
:-(
I'm beginning to think the postmen have lost it but I can't think like that for long because I would cry AND tomorrow there is a post strike and it won't come even if it tried!!!

Please send some parcel receiving thoughts my way.....



This is the contents of the parcel I did receive
Christmas? In JUNE? well when inspiration strikes you gotta go with it!!
(I just realised when I took this that I ordered Silver bells not gold ones but hey, it's Christmas!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be this cold weather that's making you think of Christmas....

pink-petal-designs said...

Parcel recieving thoughts coming your way, you have another one to recieve as well, runner up prize if you wanna drop me a line.
Sarah x