Sunday, June 24, 2007

I think i'm addicted!

It's raining today.
A lot.
John is in his workshop and I have the house to myself.
I have spent the day flitting between sewing and the Internet.
I haven't got a lot done but I've had a great day!
I've spent the last half an hour trying to work out how to put the entire bloglines list of blogs I read on my blog. But I give up, it's too hard for me!
Instead there is a link which will take you to bloglines and the entire list. It's over there on the right...scroll down till you find it!
DO NOT GO THERE UNLESS YOU HAVE HOURS TO SPARE.
you can't say I didn't warn you !!
If your blog isn't on the list then leave a comment with your blog address and I will take a peek :-)
thanks xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love rainy Sundays curled up with the laptop and a cuppa!

pink-petal-designs said...

well its raining here today, so here goes my afternoon is sorted, im heading to your blog favs ! x

monda-loves said...

OMG, I looked at your bloglines list of faves last night and was in there for ages - a dangerous but wonderful tool. I'm too scared to go there again today in case I get stuck in there for good :o)

Me and Him said...

I've been dreading updating my list of blogs. I like your way better. Much easier.