Wednesday, April 17, 2013

tutorial planning

my voice is  back - hurrah!
I still sound like a croaky frog and I still feel full of cold but I can talk - lost voice has been replaced with a cough, which woke me at 5am and i cough, cough coughed for over an hour and even though I stayed up I'm still full of beans - it's the craziest thing, but I'm not complaining :-)
Since I last mentioned my latest tutorial here I have made no more progress *sigh*- but today felty colours and buttons have been selected and patterns/templates have been drawn up - and tonight, after a little sewing for orders, I will make a start....and so far this weekend is free for sewing and I plan to use it fully !
There will be a tutorial - soonish!

3 comments:

By Neymes said...

OLÁ AMIGA,LINDAS IMAGENS,SÓ FALTAR UM TRADUTOR DE TEXTO,O QUE ACHAR?BEIJO.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

marta said...

happy you're well! marta

Nilgün Komar said...

happy you're well! marta