Tuesday, April 16, 2013

a different kind of button

I figured that whilst I am stuck in the land of silence (oh yes, I am still voice free!) I may as well tackle the VAT return....it's the last one as a sole trader and the first one with EU sales that are zero rated so I really had to concentrate!  I have done it but it's not submitted because I have asked my accountant to check it - I think it's OK but it's good to make sure!
Tomorrow I will do something fun.
With proper buttons, not fake-o pretend-o calculator buttons.

2 comments:

Jessie May said...

I agree with you: calculator buttons are so not fun! (but it's a good job done.)

Anonymous said...

Hello - you will have no idea who this is. I won Wilbur from you in 2008. I just wanted to let you know, he is still here, in my boy's bed - he is now 10 and a half!

http://www.mrs-jelly.blogspot.co.uk/2008/04/wilbur-comes-to-wiltshire.html

Emma
x