Friday, April 12, 2013

The teeny tiny buttons ta-dah!

The Teeny Tiny Buttons are finally back!
They are now available in 45 colours - which are dyed especially for me, to match all my felt colours.
The ever popular 2 hole version has been joined with a teeny tiny 4 hole version, which also come in all 45 colours - did I mention that the colours match the felt I sell?
 Oh how I am loving the rainbow of colours ::
 They still come in bags of 25 per colour ... 
...although I think you'll have a hard job picking a single colour! They are all so glorious!
 They also come in packs which match my felt colour packs - good idea huh?
 The brights mix and the pastels mix look particularly scrummy, but I don't have a favourite ...
...I just love them all!
Quick Links::
all teeny tiny buttons can be seen by clicking here

4 comments:

Vivika said...

it's amazing how cute a button can be!

By Neymes said...

OI AMIGA,GOSTARIA MUITO DE COMPRAR SEUS BOTÕES,QUANTO PAGARIA?VALÉRIA.

craftymummy said...

I love buttons! And I love that they match the felt!

Karen said...

oooo I want to run my hands through them now haha! x