Friday, April 19, 2013

inspiration

John cut, folded and wrapped these packs for an order yesterday...
 ...they are Brights & Pastels - and each bundle has half a metre per colour. 
The packs come in 10 colour ways and 5 different sizes -  6", 12" or 24" squares, mini rolls or half metre cuts - I sell tonnes more 6" square packs than I do half metre packs!
 I think they look glorious like this - even though I have tonnes of felt in every colour (of course!) I took one look and said 'I want them'
 Naturally John raised his questioning eyebrow at me and thought I was crackers - but I stick by it.  I do want them.  I think they are inspiring - two bundles of colour just waiting to be cut and sewn into amazing things....
If you had one (or both!) of these what would you sew?

5 comments:

jess said...

sweeties!

macaroons with the pastel ones

traditional 'wrapped' sweets (think quality street) with the brights

hungry now!

By Neymes said...

I LOVE FELTRO.BOM FIM DE SEMANA.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

Unknown said...

I would have trouble cutting up those gorgeous bundles...they are a work of art.....maybe some felt bunting...something flowery :)
Lucyx

Zethan said...

I think I would make bags, book covers, animals, and cat toys

Jessica said...

Pretty flowers and cute little decorations - love the colours Sarah!