Friday, April 05, 2013

changes & labels & dots

This week has seen some BIG changes here at paper-and-string ... the biggest is that I am no longer a Sole Trader - and have become ::
It means that paper-and-string is now a being in it's own right - a whole little company, made by me! 
I'm now a Company Director(!) - and an employee of paper-and-string ... which means that paper-and-string has 3 employees  - Me, John & Becky!   Becky's first week has gone very well indeed - she is having fun and working hard, which is a very good combination indeed!
Today my new Dymo machine got a workout - we've made a start on labelling some stock - it's not until someone else works in your stockroom that you realise it's not all as obvious as you think it is - Becky's doing great but some labels are needed - and this machine is amazing - do you remember the original Dymos, with the twisty front and raised lettering on the tapes??  This is a super-dooper electric version and I love it!...I'm going to label everything!!!
We started with the polka dot buttons because we had a BIG delivery to sort through - which means 2 bits of good news::
1.  all polka dot buttons have now been re-stocked.
2.  all polka dot buttons have been reduced in price - take a little looky at the before and after prices :

if you need a polka dot button fix - click here
if you too need a dymo machine, I got mine from here

7 comments:

dottycookie said...

Blimey, congratulations and huge good wishes for the future!

Jessie May said...

Yes indeed, big congrats on being limited! That's huge! Glad Becky has settled in well. I'd love a Dymo machine, you must be having so much fun with it. Enjoy your weekend :)

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Congratulations - that's fantastic news!
Maria x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations - from little acorns!
I have a similar labelling machine and they are great.
Anne x

Mandy said...

Fabulous news Sarah....congratulations!
Mandy
xx

Minimix Kids Designs said...

Hi guys! Wow! Limited Company! Congratulations!

Thank you so much for my order! it came today and was very much needed today! love you guys!

I've also added your link to my blog today - so anyone who wants a great service following me can have a look! spreading the word hehe

http://minimixkidsdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Charlene xx

Dotty said...

Wow wee Sarah, what exciting times for you, you go girl....