Sunday, March 20, 2011

workshop update

the raffle in aid of Japan can be found by clicking here
*************************************************
The day I can move into my new workshop is imminent...the lease has all been agreed and both solicitors, the landlord and I am happy to proceed and once the paperwork has caught up the lease will be signed and I can move in!

I already have the keys because I know the landlord (from the old day job) and he allowed me to go in so we could re-decorate before moving in...we put that on hold for a while (because of the delay with the paperwork) but have been full steam ahead with that now and it's all done, which is good timing because I had a little delivery on Friday for new worktables and wall storage!
John and I spent most of Saturday drilling and screwdriver-ing and shelf building and it's almost ready for moving day!

This little pile of new towels will be moving with me...I thought I would treat myself for a good cause! Patapri towels have been on my wish-list for a while and when I saw that Yuko was donating $5 from every towel purchased to the Japan Disaster I couldn't say no...I ordered them last Sunday and they arrived on the Friday!! How amazing is that??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It must feel so great to finally be able to start moving in! :) More photo's are welcome! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy moving -- can't wait to see it all finished x

carla said...

hi. iam from patagonia argentina and arrive in your blog thowgh goiguri. i liked very much what you do with your hands and brain. jaja. sorry my inglish si no good. te sigo desde aca para ver tus maravillas. y voy a dar una vueltita por tus tutoriales. me gustan mucho los colores que elegis y la prolijidad de tus trabajos. see you. kisses

Anonymous said...

I willing to see your new workshop :)
lovey towels too...
Have a wonderful week
Eri

Handige An said...

I'm really curious how your workplace is gonna look when it's finished...
love the towels by the way :)

earthlyjewels said...

how very exciting! I'd love to see pictures of your the studio when you have it set up!

Anonymous said...

You deserve the treat and for a good cause too. All the best for the new shop. Looking good so far.
Frances