Wednesday, March 09, 2011

in my what time?

my normal* working hours this week have been filled with normal paper-and-string things...cutting out orders ::

and making boxes ::

all the spare** hours have been filled with a BIG secret project of which, here is a sneaky peek ::
Secret Projects really are irritating for people who blog (and even more so for the lovely peoples who read the blog!)...I've done loads & loads of things I want to share here but I can't. Because it's a secret. But I will soon, I promise!
*normal is 12+ hours a day because I love it and can't stop!
**spare hours are ones reserved for eating, housework, washing my hair etc etc

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what it is! Love your blog! So many interesting ideas!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i love the one with the owl, so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your work so can't wait

Handige An said...

ow, now I really really wanna know!
can't wait ;)

Anonymous said...

I hate secrets and I hate waiting!!! How long do we have to wait......please....it all looks pretty and fun and intriguing.....You could tell me, I know I hate them, but I'm real good at keeping secrets, c'mon you know you want to......!?!
Juliexoxo

Artesanato said...

Adorei seu trabalho. Bjs

Gigitte77 said...

How do you do to get a nice cut with the scissors?
I have my order, thank you, it is perfect.
Brigitte

Anonymous said...

I love your boxes. Is there a tutorial how they are made?
Frances

Anonymous said...

.... so what about the secret project ?? :)