Wednesday, March 30, 2011

new ribbons



now I have moved I can start re-filling my shelves and the first delivery to arrive is American Crafts ... which means loads of brads and ribbons ~ hooray!

There are lots of new designs and I've re-stocked my sold out ribbons too....look how full up my new ribbon alcove is ::


it looks so good close-up!


If you need to fill up your ribbons too here are some quick links ::

mini brads can be found here

tonnes of ribbon spools here

& two new £5 ribbon gift packs here

10 comments:

Esmeralda Alvarez said...

Wow, love your page, belive me i've been browsing for hours, since your first posts in 2007 until this one, i just started doing some crafts ( primary cross stitch) but surely i'll do some felt as well, all your items looks so pretty!!!!!!

Congratulations, for sure i'll come back to visit your page!!!

Stephanie said...

woow I wish, just wish I could have a wall that looked that amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely ribbons, I love ribbons! xx

somewhere on the avenue said...

Ive never seen so many ribbons! x

home made gorgeous said...

Beautiful ribbons, it must have been such a joy to receive them in the post!! Sarah x

Manu said...

I love your walls filled with these wonders!
Are wonderful rainbows!!!

Unknown said...

Woooooooow!
These pictures let me without words!

picciolo said...

It all looks amazing sisterini!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jenny said...

Gorgoeus gorgeous gorgeous, all those ribbons look amazing together, so yummy... I just love things all nicely stacked up like that! Hope your NOTHS sales are going well too :) Jenny x

Azie said...

i like how you stacked the ribbons. where did you buy the stacker?