Sunday, March 27, 2011

raffle winner

we have raised a total of £426 !!



hooray hooray!!

Thank you everyone for taking part and donating .... in our own small way we've helped and I'm proud to have been able to hold a raffle, and I'm sure that our £426 will be used where it's needed most. For more information on where the money goes click here and please continue to visit Jo's blog (the superstar organiser of the raffles) for more good ideas on ways to help.

I didn't have a plan for the mechanics of drawing a winner....usually I use the random number machine but I wanted to do an actual raffle with actual tickets.....so I printed out all the comments and assigned them a raffle number...

there were 81 tickets in the draw (some people donated more than £5 and some donated but didn't want to be included in the draw)


I folded them all the same and popped them into a felt box for a really good shake and mix up

...then I got myself a handy assistant (John)


and he drew the winning ticket ....


lucky number 69 ~ which belongs to Lynne Parker

...well done Lynne, I shall email you in just a moment!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on raising a fabulous amount to you and everyone! Wel done to Lynne on winning the raffle.
Juliexoxo

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayy for Lynne! Yaaayy for us! Yaaaayy for Sarah for organizing everything!

Lynne Parker said...

oh my goodness. I am gobsmacked. Thank you so so so so so so much! I can't wait to share these goodies with family and our children's craft group! BRILLIANT!! Woo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!