Saturday, March 12, 2011

progress is being made

I was up bright and early today and have got a lot done!

That's a special order for lovely (and patient!) Kelly *hi*...all finished and ready to go.
I also did the last 2 weeks accounts....I like to do them every week so I keep on top of it all, but the last two weeks were sitting in messy piles waiting for me to get to work on them....
haha but they are all done now!
I also finished these boxes ::
and most importantly of all I have signed up to join in Jo's Japan Quake Appeal
if you have a blog and want to hold a raffle to raise some money Jo's blog is the place to go to find out all about her great idea.
I shall be hosting a raffle here ... this will be the best raffle/freebie/giveaway I've ever hosted, because I want us to raise as many pennies as we can ... more about that soon :-)

9 comments:

ZEPETIT said...

Lovely boxes!

Zepequeña.

somewhere on the avenue said...

Lovely, lovely work xx

Amy said...

How darn cute!

bears footprints said...

your work is just so delightful, great idea about fundraising for japan, such a big shock waking up and seeing it on the news x

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute!!!!!

Tegan said...

I am in love with those gorgeous little rabbit faces! And I'm crushing on your gorgeous, happy and bright easter ornaments! <3

Pretty Unique said...

Love you work... such vibrant colours...

Anonymous said...

You inspire me to keep things in order. Love your boxes and am a great fan !!
Frances

moonstruckcreations said...

These are absolutely lovely - so spring like!

I really enjoy working with felt too, there is no end to what you can do with it is there? I have made loads of hearts with different themes out of felt, and just keep having more and more ideas!

However, the colours of your felt seems much more subtle than the colours I can buy in local craft shops - do you get your supplies off the internet?

Helenxx