Tuesday, March 29, 2011

new workshop tour :: part two

as you know already when you come up the stairs you are looking at the making room ::








if you turn slightly to your right you see the door of the packing room ::

there's felt corner


huge table (but not as huge as it used to be!)

under huge table (felt side)


stock shelves


view of stock shelves from the window


under huge table (window side)


AND (my favourite bit) ribbon alcove!!


I just spent the day surrounded by ribbon unpacking a new delivery and I have filled this alcove to the brim .... this photo was taken yesterday so if you come back tomorrow you'll see a lot more ribbon here!!

That's it for the tour...there is one more room but that is the room that has all the empty boxes and mess in it...once it is sorted it's going to be a store room for packaging and deliveries etc ... oh, and I need to show you the kitchen and roof , and my view! No sea view, but lots of rooftops and seagulls :-)

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is looking really great :) Everything has its own little space.

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

You've done a great work with your workshop! :)

Crafty Karen said...

wow! need any employees, i will work for tea, biscuits and staff discount :-D xx

jordiegirl said...

It all looks so organised, well done.

Amy said...

looks like a nice space to create.

Glassprimitif said...

Just let me loose in there! Looks like Heaven

Unknown said...

You have worked very fast to get it so sorted so quick! well done - looking forward to more pictures.
Sue x

Indigo Blue said...

I do like the white furniture, it shows up the colours of your stock and items really well.

Manu said...

I LOVE your little paradise!!! =^__^=

home made gorgeous said...

This does look like paradise... and so organised! It must be so nice to spend your days in here... Sarah x

Azucena said...

oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Me encanta tu nueva zona de trabajo!!!!

Anonymous said...

i wish i can have workshop like this one day....wish me good luck...

Athiah Listyowati said...

huaaa, i want to build a workshop too, :DD

Weazel Girl said...

Your work space is so nice, I really like how organized you seem to be. Great new place!

TiarasAndFascinators.com said...

Such a happy place to work! I want one too!!

Thanks for my felt, it's fabulous, as always!

:)

Pottering Pixie said...

Thank you for the tour, a great place to work in.

All the best, Sue

earthlyjewels said...

You are so organized! Gives me inspiration to finally start organizing my craft room. Thanks for the tour!

quiltdude said...

It's all looking great, you've settled in really fast. Now let the creative juices flow.
xClare