Sunday, April 11, 2010

shameless advertising


My favourite fabric shop, Fabric Rehab, started stocking my Make-Your-Own kits a little while ago and SewHip have done a feature on them!
I knew it was due so went to WhSmiths and very calmly stood in the queue & bought it but the minute I was outside I was flicking through the pages desperate to see it! I wanted to skip down the road telling everyone but I managed to keep myself quiet until I got home!
So if you fancy a little fabric shopping you can now add a little bit of felt craft to your basket at the same time :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations - you must be chuffed to bits! i would be bragging to anyone and everyone! well done you - keep up the gorgeous work! Julie

Jak said...

Not shameless at all, your deserve it, seeing you work so hard. Congratulations!
Jak x

Emma said...

How exciting! I'm so pleased for you!
Emma
:)

♥ Carine Calé ♥ said...

Hi Dear,

It's amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Have a wonderful week!!! :)

Carine Calé

http://giuliana-originalhandmade.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Oh, what fun! Congratulations!

Ann said...

Congratulations! You deserve some recognition for all your hard work.

Neon Whispers said...

congratulations! nothing wrong with being proud :)

Maria Dent said...

How fab is that!

ClaireP said...

Wow! You really are starting to take over the world! :D
Congratulations!!!!

Lilies and Daisies said...

Won't be long before you will be able to give up that day job and get yourself a small team of elves to help with that tiny stitching.
Well done. It is the stuff we all dream of!!
Anna
x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations :) hehe
Anne x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Well done and big congrats! I remember having an article being published in a magazine and it makes all that hard work worthwhile doesn't it :-)

Indigo Blue said...

I spotted that ad too. Nice photo, did you take it?