Tuesday, April 20, 2010

proof of progress

I'm currently stitching my way through a large wholesale order for brooches...this is my work try on Saturday ::
and this morning it looked like this ::
definitely some progress being made!
On another subject...I have awful trouble replying to the lovely comments that are made on my blog so from today I am going to try responding in the comments section, so before I post I will answer any comments/questions etc which are made on the previous post.
Hopefully that'll work much better!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for feedback. Where is your work tray from? Hubby would like to set the dining room table again....and to see the office again!! thought with a tray it might limit a bit of the mess I take up!!good work on your progress.
Julie x

Sam said...

Yes i have the same problem...always moaned at as cant see the dining room table! i too have also wondered about the tray, great blog as always
Thanks
Sam

fuska said...

mushrooms are very cute. do you sell them?

nestug said...

All things are very cute.There are so many lovely things in this blog
Thanks for sharing to us

Almudena Antelo said...

Oh!!! I love all the things. :D

paper-and-string said...

Hi Julie & Sam
The tray is from Ikea ... but I got mine ages ago and it doesn't look like they sell it any more!
I did a little browse around and thought John Lewis had a good selection :: http://www.johnlewis.com/Search/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=tray#&&/wEXAQUHYWpheFVybAVFU1JUL1NlYXJjaC9TZWFyY2guYXNweD9TZWFyY2hUZXJtPXRyYXkmT00tUGFnZU51bWJlcj0wJk9NLVNvcnRPcmRlcj0w20WX9XgXVhri0OCheJw3PsozzQs=
... I LOVE using my trays (I have 2!) and can't recommend it enough :-)
and Fuska (hi!) I do sell mushrooms here:: http://www.paper-and-string.co.uk/userimages/procart77.htm and here :: http://www.paper-and-string.co.uk/userimages/procart44.htm
I like answering comments this way...hopefully you do too!
Sarah x

Sam said...

Great Thanks, yes this is great i feel very privileged that you've answered us personally!
thank you
Sam x