Sunday, November 29, 2009

7 rules of a list maker


1. Write a list every day.
2. Use your favourite pen and your best handwriting.

3. Confine each list to two facing pages.
4. Start each new list with yesterdays list of not-finished items.

5. Insure at least 50% of the list consists of fun things to do.
6. Be sure to tick AND cross through each completed item.
6a. Be doubly sure to add something you have just done to the list purely for the purposes of crossing it off.

7. Revel in your list-making.

New Note Books available here

12 comments:

Marilia Baunilha e Patch said...

Wise words!11

Megan said...

what an excellent list for list making! i do like it indeed, especially the bit where 50% of the list is fun stuff!!

(beautiful notebooks too)

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie May said...

Lovely lovely note books. I do love items 6 and 6a of list making - it's good to see somebody else does this!

Karin said...

I love them all! I'm another compulsive listmaker :)

Marie. said...

Cute notebooks!

Diane said...

I'm a big fan of 6a too!

Donna said...

Love this!!!!
so i'm not the only one who does 6a frequently :)

sarah { abeachcottage } said...

too funny, I do 6a all the time!

Sarah

greyparrot said...

PMSL! Have you installed secret cameras in my house lol!

Dollydimps said...

...and you need to keep a running list of your lists....

Natasha said...

I Love love this post!!! I also love to make lists. I then always loose said list. I never cross off things on my list because I loose it!