Friday, November 13, 2009

PRESS

Yesterday a kind customer let me know I was featured in this months SEW magazine ::
and after a very windy & rainy walk to Smiths I bought a copy and here I am ::
Another friendly reader told me I was featured in the storque (needle case) ::

so then I checked Heart-o-matic and found my penguins in a gift guide ::


THEN (as if you weren't bored already!)the local paper came out and I'm featured in their Christmas Gift Guide ~ woohoo!!
(picture overload coming up!)

stockings, notebooks & a pouch in the 'kids' section ::

mini felt rainbow, kits and more stockings in the 'stocking filler' section ::

and I'm on the contents page too !!::
I have a seriously BIG grin on my face right now!

16 comments:

dottycookie said...

Congratulations - hugely well deserved!

Unknown said...

Wow what awesome publicity you are getting. You must feel so proud of yourself seeing your creations in print like that - I know I would be!

Brittany said...

And you've put a grin on a lot of other faces, too!

greetingarts said...

You just go right ahead and grin, you so deserve it.

jojoebi-designs said...

whoo-hoo get you! Bet you are chuffed to little mint balls. Hope the next few weeks will have you busy packing and making :o)

Bagladee said...

BIG YEY!!! Congratulations Sarah, thats fab!! xx

Anonymous said...

How very cool! Congrats, your stuff is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

How very cool! Congrats, your stuff is just adorable!

Jace said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wow, well done you xx

Erin J. said...

Awesome! It must be such a great feeling to see all of your hard workin magazines! Great job...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're certainly popular!

I thought you might like to see what I've been making with your felt - I've recommended you on my blog :-)

http://www.embellishedwithlove.blogspot.com

Tizzalicious said...

Woo, congratulations! :D

Colleen said...

Congrats! Your stuff is adorable... More press is on the horizon I am sure.

-Colleen :)

Indigo Blue said...

Crikey! I have a feeling that you are going to be very busy after all that publicity! Busy but happy I think!
Congratulations I have watched and visited your blog for over two years and seen how you have developed all your work and it is totally deserved!
xx

Almudena Antelo said...

Congratulations!!!