Tuesday, November 24, 2009

spare moments


at this busy time of year sewing for my shop seems to fall to the bottom of the to-do list (below packing orders, visiting the post office, answering emails, paperwork, special orders...you get the picture!)
I LOVE being a virtual shop keeper and there's no task that seems like hard work, but I do miss my hours of sewing. That's when spare moments come in handy...for the past week or so I've been snatching a few minutes here and there to make some Fir Trees for my shops...isn't it amazing that 'no time to sew' can produce 10 fir trees? (and bags under my eyes, but that's another story!)

5 comments:

Closet Writer said...

mmmm...I know what you mean, my 'no time to sew' has produced twelve hand stitched gingerbread men that everyone has fallen in love with and they all want some!!

Courtney said...

Aw they are super cute :) I like them a lot!

Diva Kreszl said...

so sweet!

Os Pitinhos said...

Just amazing!!! Your work is fabulous. Congratulations!
I'd like to invite you to visit my blog in http://pitinhosdamarta.blogspot.com


Kisses

Os Pitinhos said...

Just amazing!!! Your work is fabulous. Congratulations!
I'd like to invite you to visit my blog in http://pitinhosdamarta.blogspot.com


Kisses