Wednesday, November 04, 2009

gearing up...

...for freebie day tomorrow!
I'm so excited about this one...I think you'll all love it :-)
So today....what did I do?...what can I tell you without spilling the beans?....
well....along with the usual Pick-Pack-Postoffice shenanigans, I updated the website with ::
black penguins ::

russian dolls ::

reindeer ::

flower buttons ::

glitter (!!!) buttons ::

and felt flowers ::

if you click the pictures you'll be taken to my shop where you can find out more...
...see you on freebie day ....TOMORROW!!!

9 comments:

Pomona said...

Love the penguin! I can see that you have been as busy as ever!

Pomona x

Unknown said...

Can't wait until tomorrow - I love your stuff xx

Jen Walshaw said...

I adore the ppppppp penguins as the minimads call them!!

katy said...

Hi!! I really enjoy when i visit your page... all the things you do are awesome!! I have to tell you something..

I'm a deaf teacher in el salvador, and I love making new stuff with my kids, and this week we made your coin purse, and my kids really enjoy making that... I'll send a few pics to show you!!!

I hope you can post more of your creation to make with my kids...
XOXO
Katy

Anna said...

Loving the cute little russian doll!!
button, button and buttons ooo i have a thing for buttons surely its not just me.
Then the beautiful ribbons, lots of fantastic colours!!!

Good luck to everyone for your great giveaway. Thanks for sharing with us all

x

lisa Collicott said...

Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons!!!!
love Lisa Collicott

greetingarts said...

Oh, the penguin is so adorable! And I love the angle on the shot. Great job.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

More wonderful creations :)
Anne x

Sara said...

love every thing, adorable.