Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a slight delay

computery things always take me waaaaaay longer than I plan. I have done quite a lot ::

  • broadband is on and the computer is working online

  • I've copied and backed up all my files and photos and moved them from the computer at home to the new computer

  • I've installed all the necessary fonts and printed some much-needed stationery on my new printer

  • I've started installing the software I need...firefox, thunderbird, picasa, publisher etcetc

I haven't ::



  • re-directed all my emails to the new computer

  • remembered all the passwords I need to re-direct all my emails

  • found the piece of paper with the MrSite password written on it

Tomorrow it will all be finished and then I will start adding the deco-tapes to the website!

2 comments:

MitziMakes said...

excellent progress! aren't passwords a nightmare to remember?!

CatNCart Craft said...

It all takes time, but will be worth it in the end
Enjoy
Judy