Friday, April 01, 2011

settling in

I'm having so much fun fiddling & tweaking my workshop.

My sewing machine is now all set up, the window is on the right of the picture below so it turned out I was sewing in a shadow so an extension lead and some crawling under the table let me plug my lamp in and the problem is solved!


My threads and bobbins are all to hand on my car boot find thread holder (I've had it years) and my desk top bin makes me smile whenever I look at it! I bought that from here when I'd first seen my workshop and was the very first thing bought specially for the new workshop.

I have had loads of emails about the storage on the wall....it's from here for all those who *need* new storage...I shall take some better photos and do a proper post on this soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are having fun settling in!! It's nice finding a new home for things but with me it's always trial and error! Enjoy!!
Juliexoxo

moonstruckcreations said...

Good to hear its all going well! I would love a studio (or even a little shed or cabin in the garden) to craft in.

Well, a girl can dream can't she?!

Helenxx

Armani Heirweg said...

i love your room were al your stuff lays ;o

x http://xxarmani.blogspot.com/