Thursday, April 14, 2011

all systems are go!

yippee!!!




I *finally* got my new computer up and running and have been a busy bee on it today...The Deco Tape section of the website is now filled to the brim with lovely new tapes ::

new 3-roll packs for only £2


lots of super cute animal tapes


roly-poly pandas


my favourite new tape


something a little bit more 'grown-up' .... and there are loads more on there too!!

It's John's birthday today so we're off out tonight with some friends for drinks in our local pub, hurrah!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! well done getting it all sorted!!

Stephanie said...

Oh the wide deco tape page seems to be set to a different page format than other pages? Small bug maybe? I get this sometimes on my site.

Anonymous said...

I can see why the hot air balloon one is your favorite! :)

I may have to pick some up on my next order. I used the xmas tree tape for my xmas cards AND on some of my scrapbooking!!

My order arrived today. I love when I see a purple bag in my mailbox. Everything is darling as usual. Thanks!

quiltdude said...

love, love, love, but I will resist.......for now
xClare

Jeni Allen said...

Love, love, love the tapes! I just ordered a small stash! You'd think America would get it in, but no. . . a little to hard for us!