Friday, June 12, 2009

we've started

John spent a few hours at the studio yesterday whilst I was at work and I joined him as soon as I could. He worked really hard and has prepared the walls ready for painting ... it always looks worse before it gets better, right?
Whilst I scrubbed A LOT of dirt off the windows John made a start on the ceiling, it was a fetching shade of peach but is now lovely and bright white, this is a half way through picture ::
In more colorful news, the door stops have finally been listed in the shop ::
and a gift I made for my friend has arrived which means I can post a picture!
It's a fabric and felt square bucket/box....I tipped loads of buttons in so I could take the photo...don't they look bright and cheery :-)

6 comments:

Diane said...

A studio!! That's so exciting!

I think I've only commented here before at freebie time (sorry...)but I've been reading your blog for a while. Now that I've started my own blog I realise how important comments are!

I'm delurking again now to tag you for 6 unimportant things you love: http://monkey-magic-blog.blogspot.com/2009/06/six-unimportant-things-you-love.html

I know you're a busy gal, but have a go if you have time, I'd love to hear what you come up with.

Christine said...

ooooh, you lucky duck! your studio is gonna be awesome!

sassypackrat said...

So looking forward to how you do up your studio!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're correct-- it always looks worse before it looks better.

BUT, *your* "worse" isn't bad at all!!

I'm so excited for you and your new shop!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Wow... a studio will be awesome. Love the basket full of buttons. Makes me DROOL!