Monday, June 08, 2009

monkeys have landed

look what I found when I came home today ::
a monkey parcel for me!!
lots of monkey wrapped goodness and a card revealing who my swap partner was :-)
There are lots of monkey snacks (foam bananas are seriously my fave sweets EVER!)
a wind up knuckle walking monkey (so cool!) but best of all....
sock monkeys for me!! I have always wanted a sock monkey and now I have three...I feel so spoilt and lucky, a BIG thank you goes to my swap partner and to Claire who organised the Monkey swap in the first place.
Such a lovely Monday treat :-)

12 comments:

Katy said...

awesome!!!!

Jackie said...

What absolutely fantastic sock monkeys ~ I love them :O)

trashalou said...

Oh foam bananas, mmmmmmmmmmyummmm. You did really well out of that Monkey Swap Missus.

ClaireP said...

what a fab parcel! I got a sock monkey too! they are great :)

Nia said...

Great stash of monkey stuff! What did you send? I can guess....

GB said...

Wow! Such a cool swap!

Beach Vintage said...

Oh my goodness, I love those sock monkeys, they are beautiful.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh they are very sweet. Kim

Lilian said...

Amei, uma gra├ža...bjs...Li

Polka Dot Daze said...

Oh wow you were spoilt! If you're up for another swap, I am organising a polka dot one.

Swirlyarts said...

Love the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys! I had some as a garden ornament when I was little!

twiggypeasticks said...

oooo lovely, fab monkeys!
Twiggy x