Monday, June 08, 2009

monkeys have landed

look what I found when I came home today ::
a monkey parcel for me!!
lots of monkey wrapped goodness and a card revealing who my swap partner was :-)
There are lots of monkey snacks (foam bananas are seriously my fave sweets EVER!)
a wind up knuckle walking monkey (so cool!) but best of all....
sock monkeys for me!! I have always wanted a sock monkey and now I have three...I feel so spoilt and lucky, a BIG thank you goes to my swap partner and to Claire who organised the Monkey swap in the first place.
Such a lovely Monday treat :-)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!!!!

Jackie said...

What absolutely fantastic sock monkeys ~ I love them :O)

trash said...

Oh foam bananas, mmmmmmmmmmyummmm. You did really well out of that Monkey Swap Missus.

ClaireP said...

what a fab parcel! I got a sock monkey too! they are great :)

Nia said...

Great stash of monkey stuff! What did you send? I can guess....

Gail said...

Wow! Such a cool swap!

beachvintage.com said...

Oh my goodness, I love those sock monkeys, they are beautiful.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh they are very sweet. Kim

Lilian said...

Amei, uma graça...bjs...Li

Unknown said...

Oh wow you were spoilt! If you're up for another swap, I am organising a polka dot one.

Swirlyarts said...

Love the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys! I had some as a garden ornament when I was little!

Twiggy said...

oooo lovely, fab monkeys!
Twiggy x