Sunday, June 07, 2009

and the winner is .....


comment number 16 which was ::
trashalou has left a new comment on your post "june freebie":
Perhaps you could figure out some way of attaching your parcels to a pigeon and avoid the postie altogether! ;-)

So Trashy if you hear a pigeon tapping on your window you will know it was sent by me!

Thank you once again to everyone who entered, see you for the freebie in July!
***Trashalou, please can you email me your address mail (at) paper-and-string.co.uk, thanks!
***photos of some more doorstops I've been making this weekend.
***this weekend I also finished making my monkey swap items and they will be posted tomorrow...I can't wait to show you them!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

These are so fun. I have the perfect place to put one. Hey, that rhymes.

trash said...

No Way!!!!!!!!!!! I just clicked thinking I would say congrats to the winner and OMG It's me!

I'd like to thank my Mom, my stylist and my therapist. Also I would like to say a big thank you to all the litle terences who have landed me in therapy in the first place. Not least my thanks go to the pigeon. I shall be sure to lock all the dogs up so he can fly in and out inmolested ;-)

Debbie said...

I think you've gone a bit dotty!!!

beachvintage.com said...

Lucky Gal, congrats.

:*:~BlurIŋDŷ~:*: said...

wow, you are so lucky...gratz...trashalou..