Saturday, June 20, 2009

shelves

after work yesterday I continued putting the flat packs together, John joined me after he had finished work and then our friend Brendan came to help once he had finished work...it's definitely easier with 3 pairs of hands!

Today i started to move the felt in and *hopefully* after tomorrow I will be ready to sew again!
all these shelves are in the shop corner....I'm going to need to do a lot of sewing to fill all that space....and I can't wait to get started!!

8 comments:

trash said...

It looks fabulous - gorgeous and simple. Actually now I think about it just how I like my men ;-)

Indigo Blue said...

All that storage to organise and fill. Gosh i think I am looking at heaven. Your workshop layout has hit on one of my loves: Bags, boxes and methods of storage. There are others but that's another story. have lots of fun with all this Sarah, the white surroundungs will set off the felt brilliantly.
x

sassypackrat said...

So excited for you!

Julie said...

Those are great. I'm drooling over all that storage!

bex said...

look how its coming together!!! well done!
x

Jodie said...

It is all happening so quickly - and looking great !!!

Zethan said...

I'm getting so excited about this :P

Diah Rothman said...

It is growing fast....... love to see more...... and more.