Thursday, June 18, 2009

ikea

John took me to Ikea after work on Tuesday evening. We borrowed our friend's camper van and it took us 1.5 hours to get there....the shop was nice and quiet and I managed to find everything I went for...amazingly I didn't buy any fabric because there was too much to pick from and I was trying to be fast!! Even with the quick shopping we didn't get home until midnight!
Yesterday I took the small items to the workshop and John bought the big boxes later on....the plan is to have everything ready so I can move in on Sunday....I can't wait to get some felt on those shelves (the ones we haven't put up yet!)

(1 bosse MADE, 1 Bekvam MADE, 1 rug PRETTY, )
I also got a few small storage items which I forgot to photograph, I'll try to do that tonight :-)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good!

I certainly don't envy you with all that flat pack furniture to put up!

xx

Twiggy said...

Fantastic, we are Billy bookcase fans!!! Hope you know where the screwdriver is.
twiggy x

Mandy said...

Oh I love it all but especially love the little steps! x

Bagladee said...

OMG how exciting I have lovely brown boxes like that too in our garage awaiting construction!!!!! I'll have to wait a little longer but we'll both be in our sewing spaces soon!!! When's the workshop warming ;) xx

Forgeress said...

God saves Ikea! XD XD

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are including us on this exciting new adventure. Everything looks great- you guys work fast!

I can't wait to see the final shots of the place.

--Kelly

Anna said...

I have those steps! They are very good, nice and solid for climbing on.

It's all going to look great!

Zethan said...

very exciting , even the rug makes me eager to see it all finished !

Mrs Jelly said...

Now I have two words to say to you:
"Still Jealous"

ClaireP said...

wow. you have been a busy bee. It's definitely coming together fast! can't wait to see it finished! :)

Indigo Blue said...

I too have a Billy bookcase to store fabric, books etc. It is starting to get there. I like IKEA for lots of reasons and re-doing our office/sewing room ( have to share since my hubby now works from home as you can do it in one hit.

em said...

*sniff* For some reason, I can't see your pics. I can see the pics for your other posts though. I've even reloaded and tried looking at them directly.