Sunday, March 09, 2008

March Freebie winners announced

A great BIG thank you to every one who entered my freebie draw :-)

As always I have used the services of a handy number generator to produce the winners and they are ::


Which means the apple purse will go to Number 8 which is ::

Queen Bee who said...
Those purses are lovely! The apple one is really really cute :)www.craftsbygemma.typepad.co.uk


and the stripey purse to number 47 which is :: Katy who said...
I love em. But I win things too often, so don't include me - let some other person experience the wonder of paper and string :)
What are the chances of that happening???
Katy really has got a lucky streak!!! (either that or she sweet talks number generators!)

Back to the number generator ...........this time it's number 28 which is ::
sally who said...
I would love to see a big group photo of the cupcakes before you mail them. There could be some fun photos with them.
Hooray for Queen Bee and Sally :-)
Please email your addresses to me sarah {at} paper-and-string {dot} co {dot} uk
PS Katy, please can you buy me a lottery ticket???

3 comments:

fi said...

Congrats to the winners! I just knew Katy was going to win as I read her comment...I have a friend like that!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners, they are lovely purses!

erin said...

Sorry I missed the giveaway but I love your blog!