Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I made something that isn't a cupcake!


These are going to three different people.....it was so much fun to do them :-)

I have tomorrow and Friday off work AND Sunday and Monday!
Hooray! Loads of time to make things :-)

I spent a little bit of time last night trying to add to my website BUT I have used up all the web space I was allocated so this morning I phoned Mr.Site and the very helpful guy on the phone suggested a few different options but I think I have decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to Mr. Site Pro .... has anyone else done this yet???

2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

No I haven't upgraded as this IT idiot is still grappling with the basic version!

saraeden said...

Hi, im going to have to upgrade soon saying that im still messing about with the website trying to get it to look right !!!

Sara x