Thursday, October 25, 2012

unpacking

This afternoon I have cut out all the orders I need to sew over the next few days ... nearly all of them are hand sewing so I will do them at home in the evenings/early mornings .... my day time work will mostly be working my way through my deliveries...this is just two of them (yes I know, storing boxes at the top of the stairs is a bit silly, but I can't leave them at the bottom because then i can't open the door!)...I have another 3 deliveries that I have unpacked and left on the table, ready to deal with tomorrow...I'm aiming to have all my orders made and all my deliveries unpacked and on the website by the end of Sunday, wish me luck!

4 comments:

Bernadett said...

Good luck!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your staircase is a bit safer by today?! Have fun unpacking- must be like xmas! Have fun x
Juliexoxo