Saturday, October 27, 2012

bbbbbrrrrrrr


It's certainly chilly outside today, the wind is whistling through the gaps in my old front door and the windows in the workshop ... it makes a great whistle!....but luckily the fan heater, my jumper and working hard are keeping me warm as toast!
I've been absent from the blog because I have been sewing non-stop and have created another colourful pile of cuteness
 AND today I have also photographed and listed all sorts of exciting new things for the shop:
I have stocked up on Ric Racs, sewing threads, zips, twine and Mini Brads
I now stock Christmas Papers & Cards and tonnes of Ribbon Gift Packs! (this is what was in the boxes on my stairs!)
Stocking cards and papers is a new thing for paper-and-string ... I got them because I love the design, and although I am not a paper-crafter I can imagine making loads with these:
This year I have TWO Christmas ribbon packs to choose from
AND new grosgrain polka dot packs...
...plain grosgrain packs....
...AND baker's twine packs too!
phew!...it's too early for a glass of wine, so it must be time for cake!
Quick Links:
Christmas Cards click here
Christmas Papers click here
Ribbon Packs click here
Ric Rac click here
Sewing Thread click here
Mini Brads click here

6 comments:

Louise B said...

So many lovely colours and items. Love it.

Mandy said...

my oh my you have been busy Sarah...such gorgeous creations once again, and so much yummy stock too!!

keep warm!
xx

Bimbolles said...

Lovely creations!. Kisses from Mallorca.

Anonymous said...

Oooh- paper...... me like!!! know where i'm coming shopping in the morning!
Juliexoxo

Julia said...

Lots of lovely goodies to tempt us with! I love the new cards and papers, they are such fab designs xx

Little Paper House said...

Great choice of paper,I love working with paper I've been teaching a class today making gift bags from 2sheets of 12x12paper,I'll post some pics on my blog this week. Your felt creations are wonderful so full of character love heidi xx