Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Decorations

This time last year I designed these cute little fellows really scary Halloween creatures:
and the tutorial has been up there, in the top bar (in the tutorial section) all year long, but I thought with Halloween fast approaching it might be worth jogging your memories, in case you'd like to make some of these too!
They are small decorations so all you need are off cuts of felt, some Halloween-y ribbons and some mini brads for eyes and cheeks...just be careful though ~ they are way scarier than they look ;-)
quick link :: tutorial is here

8 comments:

Janaina Beserra said...

adorei!
ficaram fofos!

beijos!

Manu said...

So cute!!! Thank you very much for the tutorial!!! You are so special!!! =^__^=

Bernadett said...

Very cute as usually.:)

Anonymous said...

ooh thanks for the reminder - going to see if our cubs fancy making these!Sooo cute!
Juliexoxo

sew said...

Spooky! I've just got out the ones I made last year :)

Anonymous said...

I made these last year and everyone loved them! So easy to do.

Leigh-Anne

Louise said...

I made these for the children attending my halloween cookery class as a gift to take home, they loved them !

love your blog and always happy with your service when I order from your website.

merci

Louise
http://ateliersdalice.eklablog.com/halloween-cookery-class-3-to-5-year-olds-a58132031

UK discounts and coupons said...

Are these used as Xmas tree ornaments? They're so cute.